Izabella is growing soooo much, every morning I wake up and can't believe my eyes! As my dad says "shes turning into a human!" although, I don't know what she was before! HAHA! Izabella, talks ALL THE TIME. Just the other day she was in her swing with a hat on and I was in the bedroom getting dressed and she was yelling so loud...let me clarify yelling means she is "goo goo ga ga" but very loudly. I came out of the bedroom telling her she can't always have attention, and when i looked up her hat was over her eyes! She was trying to get my attention, smart little one! Also, she loves toys, and books! She finally can hold toys now and has a longer attention span so plays a lot longer now! She loves Billy the bird who hangs from her car seat! When I drive Billy swings back and forth and Izabella yells at him to stop! Her personality is really coming out now, and we are all loving every second with her! Everyone always asks what her nickname is going to be, but I can't just pick one....Logan and I call her Bella, Grandma Lila gave her the nickname Ms. Putt Putt (can you imagine why?), MiMi Bridgette calls her Bella Blue or Stinkerbella when she poops! There's many more, but I won't bore you! Here are some more pictures! I will be sure to keep posting! PROMISE!
Love you all!
falling asleep anywhere and everywhere! She thinks she's a princess! Wait, SHE IS!
Daddy helping Bella open her first present!
She loves her Daddy!
She has the best wardrobe!
No comments:
Post a Comment