Saturday, March 20, 2010

I started getting Izabella's clothes out for FLORIDA! I am so excited for my grandparents, aunt, and uncle to meet her!  Also, we get to take her to the beach! It will be a fun and exciting vacation!  Today was a very busy day! Logan was working on his car and a few of his friends were helping, I was washing cars and sanitizing all the toys Bella drops on the floor!  Bella got outside in her bouncer for awhile and really enjoys being outside! Izabella is getting so big and her personality is really starting to show! I am so excited for more to come :)

Bella started giggling a few weeks ago, but it's very rare for it to happen! So I was very excited when my friend Colleen got her to giggle so I could record it! I am posting it below! I promise it will make you laugh, or at least smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment